Inside Sales / Demand Generation Representative:
Reports to: Manager, Demand Generation
Position Summary: We are currently recruiting for an Inside Sales / Demand Generation Representative based in Ottawa. This role represents the perfect opportunity for a talented, tenacious individual with an aptitude for lead generation and sales. PiiComm Inc is an information technology firm specializing in the design, sales and support of mobile technologies and software to help empower our business clients to mobilize their staff, and optimize processes. Four years ago PiiComm launched ShipTrack, a new Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) tool to “Track Everything”. Join us as we prepare to take ShipTrack to the next level – the future is awesome! We will also provide coaching/training to individuals with limited experience but are willing to learn and are genuinely passionate about SaaS solutions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Call into prospective accounts to identify business opportunities
- Schedule appointments with prospects for web presentations
- Work closely with team members to help generate business
- Be proactive in building out a personal skills gap education plan
- Become an active, enthusiastic and contributing team member
- Provide ongoing, constructive feedback and suggestions to management
- Actively participate in planning and executing bus dev campaigns
- Perform other duties that may be assigned
Knowledge, Skills, & Experience:
- Two + years B2B consultative sales experience with a Hunter focus
- Effective, professional written and spoken communications
- Solid understanding of the sales process and able to manage long sales cycles
- CPSA, PSC, Miller Heiman or equivalent training is a strong asset
- Exposure to logistics, transportation and/or retail industry sectors
- Disciplined funnel management using CRM tools (Salesforce, Zoho, Pipelinedeals, etc)
- Passionate about selling technology/software to global brands
- Ability to build, trust-based client relationships
- Familiarity with webinar tools (GoTo Meeting, Webex, etc)
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Savvy with LinkedIn, Facebook/other SM tools and web researech
- Ability to cold-call Sr/ VP/C-level executives
- Ability to multi-task and manage long sales cycles
- Career-focused, success-driven, team contributor
- Outstanding work ethic, impeccable integrity, emotionally mature
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: Base salary + performance incentives
To Apply: Submit cover letter & resume
Job Type: Full-time
Required Education: Diploma/Certificate
Required Experience: B2B Sales/Marketing: 2 years
Software Sales Representatives
- Do you want to build a sales career in a fun and high growth company with an open, supportive culture?
- Are you tired of commuting and looking for a home-based career opportunity?
- Do you love making connections over the phone?
- Do you have a background in or a genuine interest in technology?
- Compensation is comprised of base salary + uncapped commission.
- Remotely based after a 2 week training program at corporate HQ.
- Paid vacation included.
- Training is provided.
- Some B2B sales experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- You have integrity, are outgoing and have a strong determination to succeed.
- You are not afraid of hard work, enjoy helping customers succeed and have a positive attitude.
- You are a lifelong learner, have a strong interest in technology and are open to new ideas.
- Some travel may be required – must have a valid passport.
- Must be able to pass a criminal records check.
- Prospect and build new business
- Establish an understanding of the accounts and leads assigned
- Manage incoming inquiries and leads assigned at the company’s discretion
- Build/maintain a qualified sales pipeline
- Forecast closable business on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Meet assigned goals set by the company’s management
- Leverage resources available to best address customer needs
Required experience: Sales: 1 year
Required license or certification: Valid driver’s license required.
Required language: English proficiency, French-speaking is an asset