- For print please choose the high resolution TIF or JPEG file.
- For screen please choose the JPEG or GIF file.
- For a scalable vector graphic please choose the EPS file.
Logo Usage Guidelines
- Always use the electronic or hard copy reproduction art provided to reproduce the ShipTrack signature.
- Scanning, redrawing, stretching or changing the signature in any way is not permitted.
- Keep all elements of the signature together. The ShipTrack globe must not be used on its own without permission. The ShipTrack logotype must not
be used without ShipTrack globe.
- Enlarge or reduce the full signature proportionately. For example, do not change the size of the ShipTrack logotype in relation to the
- ShipTrack globe,
or vice versa.
- Always position the signature in a clear area free from other text and graphics.
- Use only the official corporate colours when reproducing the signature in more than one colour
|CMYK||1 / 73 / 89 / 0|
|RGB||239 / 105 / 52|
|CMYK||0 / 0 / 0 / 100|
|RGB||0 / 0 / 0|
Note that the globe is a gradation from ShipTrack Orange. Wherever possible, the ShipTrack signature should appear in its official colours on a white background.
Official ShipTrack Logo
The ShipTrack Shadow logo is the official ShipTrack logo. Only use the ShipTrack no-shadow version for applications where the logo will appear transparent or in cases where the logo will appear small. This logo can be obtained directly from ShipTrack’s Marketing Department.
The ShipTrack logo was created in all lower case letters with the Arial typeface.