ShipTrack’s design, from the start, has always recognized the need to address the multi-carrier nature of logistics.
Carriers want to provide service coverage to as many geographic locations as possible and the use of contract relationships on a day to day or seasonal basis has always posed a challenge. Partner onboarding is an easy 2-step process.
- An agent simply downloads the ShipTrack app free of charge from the iOS app store or Google Play store
- The agent then logs in with the credentials provided by the company’s ShipTrack administrator, then can immediately start scanning and processing deliveries.
Unlike most systems that require complex integrations or for the company to provide costly hardware and software licenses to its agents, The ShipTrack mobile application allows agents to use their own smartphones or mobile computers. By running your system and workflow, ShipTrack customers will fill the visibility gap normally associated with agent deliveries providing a seamless customer experience.
- Deliver while maintaining company policies
- Get paid faster by not waiting on paper POD’s or spreadsheets to be emailed
- Provide first call resolution for customer service calls
- Fast and easy deployment of agents on your existing system